Saturday, August 5, 2017

In with the old - what's your most viewed post?

Hello Bloggers!

I was looking at our stats, amazed at all of the different countries out there reading this 'lil blog, when I noticed the "all time" button on the screen.  Thought it would be fun if we all re-posted our most popular blog entry.  Mine is from September 2015 and is titled "Spankings Wait for No One". Let me know if you're playing along so I can check and see what your most viewed post is... oddly, this one has been read over four times more than any of the others but there has never been a comment made. Hmmm.

Amy

Here you go:

Spankings wait for no one

No texting and driving is a strict rule in our house, however Eric proved yesterday that he is fully capable of spanking and driving!

I was the lucky recipient of a surprise lunch date when my hubby showed up at the office just as I was about to head home for a sandwich.  He swept me away and we went to a tiny burger joint (one of our first dates) where the milkshakes are homemade, the meat is never frozen and the fries are thick, hearty potato wedges. I melted (it was extremely hot in there!) while staring into his dreamy eyes and listening to his tales about being on the road and in the air for work.  Just as we were about to finish, he asked how school was going. I skirted the question, flirted around the issues and avoided letting on how far behind I had gotten.

Eric threatened.

"Do you remember when we first started looking into this and read a lot of Clint and Chelsea?"

I nodded.

"Clint was very clear about not waiting to punish.  Now tell me what is really going on or I'll take you by the arm, march you into the restroom out back and give you one hell of a spanking."

I giggled.  Really?  I'm not six!

Eric stood up, grabbed my arm and as promised, led me to the bathroom behind the diner.  It's one of those filthy his/her hole-in-the-wall places with no airflow that probably gets cleaned once or twice a month and is used primarily by construction crews who are rebuilding the entire block.

He locked the door and told me to raise my dress, commenting on the fact that I had chosen not to wear panties that morning.  He pushed me toward the wall but I didn't want to touch it so my hands awkwardly reached out and then back, throwing my balance and causing my dress to fall around my knees.

"Wall too dirty for you?" he asked, pulling my dress back up and pressing my hips into the plaster behind me. "How does it feel to have that pretty little ass of yours up against the dirty wall?" he questioned.  His hands went between my legs, fingering me as he grinned at the pool of moisture he found.  He grabbed my hair and leaned in, kissing me passionately and then turned me toward the sink and raised his hand for the first spank.

Knock, knock

We both froze.  The sound of a woman and some small children carried its way into the room.  Eric yanked my dress to its proper place and grabbed my hand.  We exited, both red faced and silly; my giggle returned.

Ten minutes after the restroom bust, we were heading down the freeway.

"You got lucky," Eric said, playfully slapping at my inner thigh.  "Now tell me the true status of your schoolwork," he said in a more serious tone.

Why I did not just answer the question is beyond me.  I got mouthy, popped off, went into an uncalled for rendition of "who do you think you are checking up on me like I'm some kid who can't keep her shit straight" and it was all over.  Eric undid my seat belt, pulled me across his lap, and spanked my bare bottom while driving 65 mph. He did not hold back.  Embarrassed and stinging, I sat quietly in my seat and watched the white line keep time with our tires on the side of the road.

Eric drove right passed my office.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.  "You just missed the exit."

He didn't answer but shot me a look. Two turns later, I realized we were heading home.

"Everything off," Eric said sternly, half pushing and half pulling me up the stairs to our bedroom.  He undid the zipper on my dress and as I slowly dropped it down to my feet, took a straight back chair and placed it in the center of the room.

"Faster!" he snapped, unhooking my bra and then sitting in anticipation, watched while I very slowly placed my dress and undergarment on the dresser.  Eric sighed, tugged my wrist with one quick jolt and I was over his knee.

Smack, smack, smack

The car spanking had some definite force to it and an angle that left a serious sting but without the distraction of having to operate a moving vehicle, Eric added a powerful pack to his palm.  I couldn't imagine how harsh the hairbrush or some other implement could be in this position.  I've always been bent over the bed or counter but being so vulnerable, in such a compromising state, yet feeling safe and lovingly held onto; intense!

"Why are you being punished, Amy?" he asked, giving my cheek a moment to breathe.

"I haven't done my homework." I stated.

Six swats rained down on my red, heated bottom.

"No." he said sternly.  "Try again."

"Because I was being mouthy and disrespectful?"  I asked.

"No!"

Again, six swats on the same cheek, fast and hard, no mercy at all.

"Why?!"

I was stumped.  Out of options.  Couldn't think of anything else to say.

Eric began again and I reached my right hand back to cover my burning flesh.

"Uh uh," he said, taking my arm and pinning in against my back.  The onslaught of spanks continued until I cried out.

"I don't know, Eric!  I don't know."

He stopped and sat me on my knees before him.

"You put us in a very dangerous position challenging me in the car like that."  His hands were under my chin and his eyes were drilling into my gaze.  "Don't you ever challenge me again." he stated and kissing my forehead, pulled me to my feet and told me to get dressed for work.

Twenty minutes later I was at my desk with a sore bottom and a clear message.  The office staff asked throughout the day how my lunch had gone.  If they only knew...

14 comments:

  1. Glad you brought this one out. The whole spanking in the car thing sounds a bit dangerous to me. However, the message and the spanking at home were right on target. No pun intended!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public Safety Announcement: Spank-n-Drive is dangerous and should not be tried in a moving vehicle. Pull over. Turn the engine off. Or wait until you reach your destination.

    Ella, my favorite post of yours is the airline one. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    It hurts just reading your post. Eric means business, but don't all Hohs? I have accepted your challenge and posted my most viewed post. Thanks for a great idea.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo! This is fun. Just read your top post, "Jack's Belt and My Bottom Finally Meet". Very well done! The rest of you can check it on by clicking on New Twist After All These Years in my Blog List on the right side of your screen. :)
      Amy

      Delete
  4. Hi Amy, ouchy post! I will have to go and look mine out
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what your most popular post is, Jan. You've had many that made me smile. I don't know how Meredith added all of the links to her post. I just copy and pasted mine. Anyway, I'll be on the lookout. Hope you are doing well! :)
      Amy

      Delete
    2. Hi Amy, I can't repost it, no idea how....
      xx

      Delete
    3. Hi Jan,
      I went to the original, highlighted the whole thing, and pasted it into a new blog. I'm sure there are better ways but I'm not very tech savvy and this isn't something I felt I should take to my teenager. LOL "Hey kid, can you help your Mom post her spanking story?" Uh. No.
      Amy

      Delete
  5. This post is certainly aptly titled and it's easy to see why it's one well read post. You're an excellent writer Amy, this one hooked me right at the get go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Laurel! It's kind of interesting going back and looking at what the outside world finds to their liking. I hope everyone goes back in time and catches the rest of us up. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well two things 1) I no longer write on my blog so I can't play along (except if you want to read it) and 2) I changed the rules before giving you my link. I thought I would give you the one most commented on instead. Why? Because the discussions about the post on my blog always seemed far better than the post itself. The problem was the first one with the most comments was a Love our Lurkers post, the second was my first year anniversary one- though it does have my favourite posts linked there...the third most commented on one it is then! LOL

    http://barneymarriedwilma.blogspot.ca/2013/10/look-at-time.html

    and the anniversary one just in case you are bored some day when Eric is out of town http://barneymarriedwilma.blogspot.ca/2013/10/look-at-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops that is the same one! LOL....

    Here is the third most commented on one- though I do have about 5 within one comment of this one ..LOL
    http://barneymarriedwilma.blogspot.ca/2013/11/dear-barney-its-rambler.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch Amy! So dangerous Eric spanking you like that in the car. His message obviously got through though with that and another spanking at home.
    Will try to find my most viewed post.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes - dangerous and to the point. Glad to see you found your post!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)